Monday, October 19, 2009

New Coffee Table

It was a gorgeous day Saturday, and Mom & I spent it shopping for furniture for her new place. She struck out, but I scored a fabulous new coffee table. By the way, if you click on these photos, they will get bigger.)


cashmere top: Jil Sander
jeans: Citizens of Humanity
high-heeled brogues: Donald J. Pliner
necklace: vintage
black leather cuff: Adrienne Vittadini
red glass ring: Aventurine, Paris




I love this top. The back panel of the top is hot pink, and there are hot pink threads in the weave of the cashmere. It's not quite as flourescent as these pictures would have you believe, but the hot pink in the weave makes the color very bright and glowing.



My $5 Antique Mall necklace that I wear all the time and garnered me a compliment in the Etro outlet Saturday. I love this silly thing.



Doing a little spin here so the top would kick out & you can see the pink underneath.




Merino wool cardigan from Banana Republic. I almost took this back after I bought it because I already have too many black cardis, but I couldn't bring myself to. Glad I didn't. And, notice, still wearing the hell out of those Pliners -- once again they were perfect, and they are comfortable enough to wear while stomping around all day shopping.




Probably a lot of people think this top is pretty strange, but it makes me deeply happy. I love pretty much everything Simons does, and was really excited to find this at (an incredible bargain) at the Neiman's outlet.

5 comments:

Lolitta said...

I adore the necklace!

http://loveyourfabulousself.blogspot.com/

The Photodiarist said...

Fun! The orange color is beautiful.

etoilee8 said...

I love the top. Jil Sander is genius. And like you, I have one too many black cardigans. And yet, sometimes I think you can NEVER have enough.

Anonymous said...

Jil Sander = Amazing!

Love the color!

Best regards,

TAILORED SOCIETY

StylishForever said...

the color looks so pretty on you!
gorgeous!
http://stylishedforever.blogspot.com/