Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Groceries Won't Buy Themselves



I'm going to institute a new savings program: every time I go to the grocery store I'm going to throw a dollar in the kitty. I'll have enough for a ticket to Paris by Christmas, I swear.




dress: ABS
t-shirt: Vera Wang for Kohl's. Surprisingly good t-shirts, although, as usual, sleeves about 2 feet too long
necklace: Banana Republic
boots: Heaven only knows. I think they're honest-to-goodness Frye harness boots, but I've had them for nigh onto two decades now and all distinguishing marks have disappeared. Been re-soled at least once, probably twice. They give me an extremely satisfying clomp-y stride.
fishnets: Random. I buy fishnets & tights when- & wherever I find them on sale.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Making money on the internet is easy in the undercover world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat[/URL], You are far from alone if you have no clue about blackhat marketing. Blackhat marketing uses little-known or not-so-known ways to build an income online.